2.00 PROGRESSIVE Black MIKLOS
Our bestselling style. It’s like the elastic waist pant of eyewear…which is degrading to Miklos, but it fits that wide a range. People with larger faces like the frame’s thickness and solid feel. Customers with smaller faces like wearing a frame that stands out. Just depends on what you’re into. We’ve taken the liberty of engraving “Port” over the left eye, and “Starboard” over the right eye. It’s a boat thing. Not a yacht thing.
- Caddis progressive lenses seamlessly transition from no magnification at the top to your preferred magnification at the bottom, allowing you to see both near and far. Plus, like all of our lenses, they block blue light while reducing smudging and glare.
- Quality you can feel: premium, durable materials, thoughtful designs, and careful craftsmanship.
- Versatile style with a medium-large fit.
- Top of frame is engraved with “Port” and “Starboard.”
- Sturdy 5-barrel hinges ensure security and stability.
- Temples feature a wire core for customizable fit.