Lypo-Spheric Magnesium L-Threonate
Increase your brain’s magnesium levels to promote optimal cognitive function*
- 1000 mg of the only type of magnesium that has been scientifically shown to significantly raise magnesium levels in the brain
SUPPORTS A HEALTHY BRAIN AND MEMORY*
In multiple randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled clinical trials, subjects aged 50–70 who took Magnesium L-Threonate showed improvements in overall cognitive ability compared to those who took placebo. Overall cognitive ability is a brain function score based on the individual’s memory (ability to learn and remember), attention and executive function (decision making and planning abilities).*
MAY FACILITATE LEARNING AND A RELAXED MOOD*
Clinical trials have shown that Magnesium L-Threonate can increase synaptic density, which has profound implications on our ability to learn. As the brain stores new information by building networks of neurons and synapses are the connections that let the neurons talk to each other. Strengthening them (increasing the density) is critical to maintain the ability to learn at any age.*
SUPPORTS BONE HEALTH AND NERVOUS SYSTEM FUNCTIONS*
Magnesium is critical for your body to absorb the calcium required to fortify your bones. Its ability to increase synaptic density is vital to nervous system functions as it strengthens the communication network starting in the brain.*
- Do not mix the Lypo-Spheric®Magnesium L-Threonate with hot beverages or in a blender as this could damage the liposomes.
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- If you open a packet and do not consume all of it, place the packet in an airtight bag or plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Magtein® may induce sleepiness, drowsiness or headaches. This may indicate a magnesium deficiency and is temporary. Reduce the dosage, consult a doctor, or discontinue use if condition persists for more than one week. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a medical
† de Baaij, Jeroen H F et al. “Regulation of magnesium balance: lessons learned from human genetic disease” Clinical kidney journal vol. 5,Suppl 1 (2012): i15-i24.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.